Sunday, July 31, 2011

Alternative to 2 Flat Twists & A Bun

Here is an alternative to 2 Flat Twists & A Bun that was posted on July 13th:

Here is the same type of style in the front but...
 I wanted to add large two-stand twists in the back.
Instead of adding the ends of the 2 flat twists in the front to the bun in the back as in 2 Flat Twists & A Bun, I just pinned them up on top of my head.  I would still consider this a quick style as the two-strand twists in the back were pretty large and didn't take me a long time to complete. In the end I think came out cute. I'd do this style again. :)

Improvements: Next time I will twist the front two-strand flat twists back more so that the ear to ear part will be covered. But I still wouldn't call it a total FAIL... lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment