It takes me only 10 minutes to complete after a wash or co-wash and it looks cute too!
- In the picture below I co-washed my hair, moisturized and sealed with Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine and Coconut Oil.
- Parted my hair from ear to ear and made a part almost like a "T" but slanted in the front.
- Two-Strand flat twisted the first one starting at the front of my head and the other starting at the middle of my head to make a swirl effect in the front.
- Put the back portion of my hair in a ponytail
- Wrapped the 2 front twists around the ponytail
- Finally, gathered all of the hair into a neat lil' bun
- Secure with a bobby pin and you are done!